28 Nov The Digital World’s Best-Kept Secret – Missinglettr Review
Did you know that businesses that prioritize blogging are 14 times more likely to see a positive return on investment? And get four times more leads than paid advertising?
Contrary to what some “so-called experts” say, blogging is not dead.
Blogging, when written strategically with value and purpose is still one of the best ways to attract new clients, improve your SEO and become an influencer in your industry.
Whether you have been blogging for years or are just starting, you know how important it is to distribute and re-distribute your content multiple times over various platforms. Without sharing and re-sharing your blog you’re losing out on page views and traffic. While this may not sound like a lot of work, it is time-consuming and a tedious task.
Imagine being able to streamline your content marketing and being able to create an entire year’s worth of social media posts from your blog content in just a few minutes?
I want to introduce you to a tool that can save you hours each week, bring you more organic traffic, and help you grow your online presence – all automatically!
I think it’s the digital world’s best-kept secret and can’t get enough of this tool!
In this Missinglettr review, I will guide through how Missinglettr works.
It all starts with one of your amazing blog posts. You’ve clicked ‘publish’, now what?
Once your content has been published, what are you doing to promote and maximize the traffic potential for it?
Once you have an account, connected to your website and social media accounts, Missinglettr diligently sits in the background, waiting for you to publish your next blog post.
Missinglettr can detect new posts irrespective of its length or the platform it’s hosted on. This means it works with WordPress, Wix, Blogger, Medium, Squarespace and more.
Once you published a blog post, Missinglettr analyzes the content and automatically formulates a series of social media posts that are pre-filled with quotes, hashtags, and images. Seriously!
All you need to do is review the AI-generated suggestions, make edits if needed and approve.
You can even use the same powerful editor to create single posts, like in any other social media scheduling tool.
Once a campaign is activated, Missinglettr will schedule the approved content in the pre-set time-slots to all your selected social channels.
Currently, Facebook Pages and Groups, LinkedIn Profiles and Company Pages, as well as Twitter are supported.
Some of the features include:
Update the templates used to create your campaign content to reflect your local language or writing style.
Need shorter / longer campaigns? Create your own schedules based on duration & post frequency.
Compliment your social campaigns by having Missinglettr re-publish your blog posts on Medium.
Optionally choose to have your campaigns reviewed by clients or anyone else you want to invite.
Custom URL Shorteners
Quote Bubble Themes
Customize your campaign images. Take control of your social brand presence and stand out.
ROI & Analytics
Track the number of clicks your campaigns are generating. We help you keep on top of your game.
Promote Guest Posts and Other Website Content
As well as promoting your own content, Missinglettr also lets you share guest posts or other pages on your website. All you need to do is enter the URL of your page, and it will be automatically created into an engaging social media campaign. You can make any adjustments, and remove any content you aren’t 100% happy with, and then it’s ready to go and the content will be dripped out over the next 12 months.
The Pros and Cons of Using Missinglettr
As with all software, Missinglettr has its upsides and downsides, so let’s take a look at the pros and cons so that you can decide what’s important to you.
- Missinglettr makes social media marketing for blogs easy and takes care of the boring and repetitive task of resharing content
- It saves you tons of time giving you more time to spend on other aspects of your business
- It keeps your social media profiles active, even if you are not posting due to being on holiday or any other reasons
- You can automatically generate years worth of content from your existing and new blog posts in just a few minutes
- Missinglettr generates recommended hashtags for you to choose from, and you can also set default hashtags that get used on every post
- Templates are provided for you to choose from for your social media campaigns, and you can customize them to match your branding
- The software is easy to learn and use, and there is webinars and training available if you need any help getting started
- While the hashtag generator is helpful, it’s not suitable for doing extensive hashtag research, so you may still need to do this with another tool and add them in yourself.
- The starter ‘Blogger’ plan at $15 /month does not include some of the important features such as schedule scheduling, automatic quote bubble generation, custom post templates, automatic repost to Medium, and advanced analytics, so if you need any of these features you will need to purchase the business plan which has a slightly higher price point at $47/ month.
No matter what type of business you run, if you are using content marketing as part of your overall marketing strategy (which you absolutely should be) then Missinglettr can save you hours of time each week by taking each of your blog posts and creating a 365-day social media campaign from each one.
Missinglettr does everything for you, from selecting the images to choosing appealing quotes from your content that can be shared within branded posts to your social media channels, so all you need to do is review what Missinglettr has come up with, and approve it to be scheduled.
If you’d like to try Missinglettr and get 50% off for the first three months – click here to sign up.
We may receive a small referral fee for sharing this link with you. We only share the tools that we use and know will help make our clients’ businesses more rewarding.